Thursday 30 December 2010

Russian places in Paris


As it's like the third time I am coming to Paris, I have already seen all the tourist's sights such as Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Monmartre more than twice. So this time I want to tell you something really special about this city :)
I am Russian (though I live in the UK) and it is especially interesting for me to visit places, which are linked to Russian history and famous Russian people. So let the tour begin :)

Я уже не раз видела все туристические достопримечательности Парижа, так как была здесь не один раз. Поэтому на этот раз мне хочется рассказать вам что-то особенное об этом городе :)
По национальности я русская (хоть и живу в Англии) и для меня особенно интересно посмотреть места, связанные с нашей русской историей. Надеюсь вам будет не менее интересно :)

Russian church



Petrograd :)



Rue de la Neva

Russian Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment